HomePortalMemberlistGamesRegisterLog inFAQCalendarSearch
Tell me what you guys think of the New Dragon Clan Theme! http://tlos.forumotion.net/t70-spyro-s-forum-dragon-clan

Share|

Clan Emblem Dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Spyro Dragon
Spyro Dragon
Fury
Fury

Dc Cynder ( Dragon clan)
  Crystals 53416 Hp 2063 post count 4323

PostSubject: Clan Emblem Dilemma Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:27 pm

bounce Red bounce Blue bounce Orange bounce or Green Dragon Emblem with matching clan color.. Oei vey when they are all available it is hard to choose, so I've narrowed it down to 3 colors that would be good choices, what are your thoughts?

Orange Dragon// Represents the typical Fire Dragon , looks cool enough right?

Blue Dragon // Well i mean, the clan theme is this color, so this one would technically match and represent the clan website ingame.

Green Dragon // Green is Combat Arms Colors , and Green also represents the color of reptilians hence dragons would fall under the category of a reptile, our original clan emblem was black with a green unicorn simpily because the dragon emblems were already taken, but now that they are available . . . 

[ OG Clan Emblem from before CA Reset ]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=426054867

Comment what you guys think the clan emblem color should be, and considering the reasons above why do you think that color would better be our combat arms clan color?

If the blue one was brighter like in this photoshoped example, id say 100% absolutely the blue one. but the ingame one doesn't have it that bright, it has too much of the dark blue in it.

THE
                               Spyro ▀█ █▀ Dragon
                             www.SpyroDragon.com
                                        ADMIN

Last edited by Spyro Dragon on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TANTAN2112
TANTAN2112

Scarlet Spyro
  Crystals 244 Hp 100 post count 2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Emblem Dilemma Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:42 pm

I would say green because green is not a very often color in the CA world and it also matches the reptilian aspect as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blastxx
Blastxx

Ender Cynder
  Crystals 240 Hp 100 post count 6

PostSubject: Re: Clan Emblem Dilemma Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Of the three colors I believe, orange tops the competition,
The color orange itself represents a warm, mellow, but very signifigant meaning behind the dragon template which allows enemies to stare at our armed emblems and run in fear by our overwhelming boldness in tenacity. Green lags just slightly behind the color orange, as its color affects the eyes of our enemies in a positive way, allowing the eyes to soothe and pupils to relax towards the look of natures greens, by having a pleasent ambience combined with the black flag makes us look weak yet gentle. The blue however is a double edged blade, that blinds the enemies and our allies, creating a catostrophic anomoly in where both men and women who fight for the same cause and ever so blinded by pure fear, the fear of blue, blue in which represents all sickness , floodings caused by the waters, and the blue screen of our monitors that cause insomia to many.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro Dragon
Spyro Dragon
Fury
Fury

Dc Cynder ( Dragon clan)
  Crystals 53416 Hp 2063 post count 4323

PostSubject: Re: Clan Emblem Dilemma Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:45 am

Matching team colors tho scratch bounce

THE
                               Spyro ▀█ █▀ Dragon